- Help support regional alumni-led reunions as well as official school reunions
- Collaborate with the school's UWC4Life team to improve alumni engagement and relations.
- Help to fill in gaps of the existing alumni database.
- Launch and manage the Student's History of UWCCR project.
TEAM MEMBERS: NILSA, STIJN, AND BEX
- Increase alumni understanding of current campus affairs by liaising with the Administration, Board, and students.
- Create a mechanism for alumni to discuss and provide feedback on campus affairs.
Team Members: lotta and max
FUNDRAISING AND FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY
- Advocate for UWCCR's financial information to be more transparent and accessible to alumni by means of an annual financial report.
- Create a regular dialogue between the Alumni Association and the Board around the college's budgetary issues.
- Encourage more donations to the alumni donation pool, and brainstorm how to designate alumni donation funds
TEAM MEMBERS: ROANNA, JASON, AND HUGO
- Develop a prototype program for UWCCR alumni to serve as mentors to current students
- Create a student survey to assess how mentors can best aid students - be it academically or personally
- Recruit Alumni Mentors to match the needs and interest of Student Mentees.
- 3 Suggested Types of Mentorship Programs:
- One-time mentorship meeting
- Project-based relationship
- Long-term personal mentorship
TEAM MEMBERS: ESTEFANIA, BILSANA, AND LAURA
- Set up and manage the UWCCRAA facebook page, website, and email
- Create regular newsletters for the UWCCR alumni community updating them on
- UWCCRAA's progress
- UWCCR alumni-led projects
- any upcoming alumni reunions
- other news alumni want to share